May 17, 2011

Ruffled Felt "Music" Wreath



I saw some amazing felt wreaths on a blog & decided to create some of my own.

This one was inspired by my husband & his family who are very talented & 
love to play music. And they are all great singers! 

The wreaths I make are ruffled felt with felt or fabric flowers & various accents like: 
wooden beads, crystals, pearls, & assorted beads. 


Wooden or Foam Wreath
 Different Colors of Felt
Scissors
Hot glue gun
Fabric
Accents of your choice

Instructions coming soon!

These wreaths take about 3-5 hours to make (depending on size), but they are just so lovely.





2 comments:

  1. I love the yellow wreath! That is probably my favorite fabric wreath that I have seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I really like the dark yellow as well...kind of an earthy feel. :)

    ReplyDelete