September 14, 2011

Juicing Update

Still going strong. I have tried some different concoctions and most are pretty good. My favorite is still the purple monster. I tried the Mean Green from the documentary "Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead" and it actually wasn't too bad. I will post some recipes soon.


I am losing weight pretty steadily. Not too fast but not too slow. I have been eating solid vegetables & fruits along with a salad here and there. Mainly because I am concerned about calorie intake. I have been logging my calories on Livestrong.com which I highly recommend! (The best calorie counter & health website I have been able to find)  I have been barely reaching 1400 & sometimes I am under 1000 and that is if I was consuming solid vegetables which I am not. So I am not sure how much less it actually is, due to the juicing.


Anyway, I have decided that as long as I am eating vegetables & fruits, I am not going to be super strict on juicing. My overall goal is to become a healthy individual and most importantly enjoy it. Yes, I want to lose weight in the process, but I am doing this as a life change so I can pass it on to my kids. I am not trying to set a weight loss record, its not a competition, and I am not trying to impress anyone (other than myself). These are definitely things I have to keep telling myself. I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment