September 16, 2011

Recipes

Good Breakfast Recipes:


3 Carrots
2 Tiny green apples
1/2 lemon


2 Small Green Apples
1 Pear
1/4 Grapefruit
2 Peaches
1 Big Wedge Cantaloupe






"Watermelon Surprise"


3 Carrots
4-5 Cups Watermelon (Just guessing I don't really measure)
1 Orange
1 Green Apple
1 Peach


I didn't really like this recipe because I actually didn't like how the watermelon tasted after juicing. My husband and others loved it though, so it's worth a try!




"Pear Explosion"
 3 Pears
1 Tiny Green Apple
1 Carrot
1 Small beet
2 Peaches
1/4 Grapefruit


The taste of this recipe was good but I can't drink anything that is even slightly thick (unless it is an ice smoothie) and the pears gave it a little thicker consistency. But definitely worth making. I would still recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment