February 13, 2012

BOOT CAMP

Well, I will be starting my supplements today along with a week long Boot camp. I am starting Insanity over but for this first week, I will be doing the workouts twice. Then I will be mainly just Juicing & only eating vegetables. The juice will have fruit but vegetables are the most important. I can't sit around and feel sorry for myself. Yes, I have been trying multiple things. Yes, it is all failing. So yes, I have to step it up even more. I am definitely staying away from the mind set of "ugh, no one else has to work as hard as me, this isn't fair" Because that is definitely destructive & not the way anyone should think. God made us individual & we each have to work harder at something, mine just turns out to be my health. 


So today's juice


"Stalkin Up"


1 large stalk of broccoli (no heads)
1 small beet
7 large carrots
1 green apple
2 oranges
1 kiwi
1 handful of green grapes


Made about 27 ounces


It tastes really, really good. I was nervous b/c I never use a whole beet & I have never used broccoli. Definitely recommend trying this though. 


For Lunch-


1 whole head of broccoli--baked with light extra virgin olive oil & sea salt and pepper. Very filling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment